HydraFacial MD® is one of the newest innovative aesthetic technologies. It resurfaces facial tissue by exfoliating and rejuvenating skin at the same time.
During the noninvasive, multistep treatment the skin is soothed and refreshed. The process removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while infusing nutrients such as antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, and vitamin peptides. The treatment is nonirritating and very effective with little to no downtime.
- Improves long-term skin health
- Protects against damage from environmental factors
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Reverses signs of aging by improving skin tone and texture
- Helps plump and firm the skin instantly
- Brightens dark spots and sun-damaged areas
- Clears oily skin of congestion and impurities to reduce acne breakouts
How HydraFacial Works
The multistep treatment includes:
Step 1: Exfoliation with Active-4™ serum to remove dead skin cells
Step 2: Peel with GlySal™, a mixture of glycolic and salicylic acids
Step 3: Extraction with Beta-HD™ serum to painlessly clean out pores
Step 4: Specific skin concerns are addressed with targeted skin solutions
- DermaBuilder™ is a multipeptide blend that helps to improve the appearance of fine line and wrinkles for smoother texture and younger-looking skin.
- CTGF™ (Connective Tissue Growth Factor) is a serum that contains growth factors such as stem cells, which increases the production of collagen to rejuvenate the skin and reverse the signs of aging.
- Britenol®, an intensive spot corrector, reduces the appearance of dark spots and leaves skin brighter with a more even complexion.
Step 5: Infusion with Antiox+™ serum, a combination of antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid that nourishes and protects skin
We can also enhance the results of your HydraFacial MD treatment with mechanical lymphatic drainage or LED light therapy.
Lymphatic therapy, an old Chinese oriental treatment, helps to stimulate blood circulation and remove toxins, which refines skin and boosts the immune system.
Using red and blue light, LED light therapy helps ensure that the nourishing serums have time to absorb into pores. Red light reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and smooths skin for even texture, while blue light improves acne by targeting and killing P. acne bacteria.